Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Brad Paisley

Country superstar, Brad Paisley, will be performing in concert this Friday, April 27, at Paulson Stadium at 8:00 p.m. As of Tuesday, ticket sales had reached 9,000, but more are expected to be sold. The award-winning singer-songwriter will share the stage with Jack Ingram, Kellie Pickler and Taylor Swift.

Tickets are $25 for students and $35 for the general public.The gates at Paulson Stadium will open at 4 p.m. with a $10 charge per car for those who wish to park and tailgate. The RAC parking lots, which are within walking distance of Paulson and considered the stadium’s overflow parking, will be open as well with a $5 charge per car to park.


Hershey's is sponsoring the concert and will be giving out tons of free stuff prior to the event. Local country station, KIX 96, will also be giving out prizes to all the early birds.

I'm sure all the country fans at GSU will be heading out to the concert...I know I am! I know Brad is going to give us all a great time. I'm looking forward to relaxing and hearing some great music before I have to start studying for finals! I encourage all country music fans to come out and enjoy the show!!












1 comment:

Meredith Boggs said...

I heard the concert was amazing. Were the other pictures of the country singers on your blog performing too? I wish I would have had time to attend,but I am sure you had a good time. The information you posted was very informative.